Monday 2 December 2013

Treatment
Step into Reebok.
The advert I have designed represents Reebok and specifically Reeboks most influential trainer products. In my advert I hope to take you through the history/timeline of influential aspects of Reebok for example the ‘Pump it up’ trainer which was the first and one of the most influential trainers I believe to ever be made. And when Adidas came along and bought Reebok in 2006.

My knowledge of Reebok is that the they are a very successful sporting and fashion design company and very influential I n the design of sport clothing to this day, for example they designed the first athletic shoe made especially for women in 1981. However Reebok have always had the struggle of competing with the larger brands like Nike and Adidas, however in 2006 Adidas made an offer to Reebok and that was for Reebok to become part of the Adidas group. Now I don’t believe many people know about this and that’s where my idea for my advert came, I want to portray the unknown facts and events Reebok has to offer through this advert to show Reebok in a new light.

My ad will consist of numerous influential objects related to Reebok such as the Olympic sigh and Adidas sign and many of their trainers. These objects will come into the shot one by one and almost tell a little story about what their influence is, this will be shown by the score played and the features I will use around them. I believe this avert will work as it is not technically difficult it is in the method of stop frame and can be easily done although it can be extremely time consuming.

The audience will basically see an array of well know figures such as Jay-Z and signs like the Olympics and Adidas as the advert takes you through time and through Reeboks history educating you in why I believe this brand is very influential on sport designs today.


My target audience will be that off teenagers and young adults, although id hope to get across to everyone about why I believe Reebok is just as  god a brand as its competitors Nike and Adidas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment